Consider the following quick dental tips to enable you to take your care routine to the next level.
- Soft-Bristled Toothbrushes: Soft bristled brushes are best for beginners because they don’t cause gingival recession.
- Discard Brush After Sickness: Toothbrushes can have microbial build-up.
- Don’t Brush too hard: Over-brushing erodes enamel and irritates the gums. After time, it can increase sensitivity.
- Handle Shapes Don’t Matter: The neck of the brush has little effect on the overall results.
- Electric Not Necessarily Better: Electric toothbrushes may be easier to use, but there is no proved data to show they clean better.
- Sugar-Free Gum Helps: Gum washes away plaque acid which leads to healthier teeth.
You may also like:
- You Should Love Visiting Your Claremont Dentist
- Cosmetic Dental Treatment Is Good for You?
- Smile Designing at Ashton Avenue Dental Practice
- Tips for Taking Your Toddler to The Dentist for The First Time
- Get Ready for A Spectacular Christmas With Smile Designing
- The Best Oral Hygiene Tips for Everyone
- The Four Main Causes of Bad Breath
- Should You Really Visit Your Dentist Twice Each Year?
- Dental Implants or Root Canal Treatment – What’s Better for You?
- Reasons Why a Cosmetic Dental Treatment Should Be Left to A Professional
- How Dental Problems Could Impact Your Overall Health
- Improving Your Diet for Healthier Teeth and Gums
- Ashton Avenue Dental Practice – Your Dental Specialist
- Ashton Avenue Dental Practice – Your One-Stop Dental Clinic
- Providing Quality and Comfort for A Lifetime of Dental Excellence