Consider the following quick dental tips to enable you to take your care routine to the next level.
- Soft-Bristled Toothbrushes: Soft bristled brushes are best for beginners because they don’t cause gingival recession.
- Discard Brush After Sickness: Toothbrushes can have microbial build-up.
- Don’t Brush too hard: Over-brushing erodes enamel and irritates the gums. After time, it can increase sensitivity.
- Handle Shapes Don’t Matter: The neck of the brush has little effect on the overall results.
- Electric Not Necessarily Better: Electric toothbrushes may be easier to use, but there is no proved data to show they clean better.
- Sugar-Free Gum Helps: Gum washes away plaque acid which leads to healthier teeth.